Blue Nail 2017 Can Food Drive
As we make our holiday preparations, it can be easy to forget that countless families and individuals are struggling to figure out where their next meal will come from. But this is the reality for so many throughout North Texas, and we at Blue Nail believe that it’s in our very best human nature to do whatever we can to help. That’s why we’re proud to partner with The Consumer Team on our 2017 Can Food Drive to help feed our neighbors who are homeless, hungry or fallen upon hard times.
Donating canned foods is an easy yet very significant way to ensure that no child or family has to go without food this winter. Here are some details on this year’s food drive, including how you can get involved.
- Canned foods including cans of fruit, vegetables and meat products
- Donations accepted from November 20th through December 29th
- All donations go to help support the North Texas Food Bank
- A partnership of giving between Blue Nail Roofing and The Consumer Team
- Your donation directly helps feed hungry families throughout North Texas
How You Can Get Involved
Regardless of whether you’re looking to donate canned foods from home, purchase food to donate, or give a cash donation to help support the North Texas Food Bank, you can drop off your donation at our Garland, TX office up until the 29th of December. All donations are greatly appreciated and will be used directly to help feed hungry families and individuals in the immediate and North Texas area.
Donations can be dropped off or delivered to:
Blue Nail Roofing
366 W I-30
Garland, TX 75043